Sunday 27 February 2011

Taking Shape

Despite the distinct lack of development via public blog posts, there's still plenty going on.

I have completed a photoshoot where we set up a band at college, and I experimented with different light settings.

Last week I was in La Ferté Macé, France. Whilst I was there I attended a rock concert and got some photos of the crowd/stage/band. They might not be good enough quality for a cover but I think they are suitable and of sufficient quality for a small image on the contents page or as a double page spread.

I will post some of these photos up and I will decide very soon on the images I will be using on the cover. The article for the double page spread is very nearly complete. I have also decided on the layout of all pages of the magazine that I will be developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment