Friday 25 March 2011

Evaluation Question #7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

I feel that there has been a very large progression in my skills using digital technologies from when I started the prelim task to when I completed this task.

I have developed my graphics skills and I have therefore been able to create a much better, more professional, more aesthetically pleasing looking magazine cover, contents page and double page spread by using Photoshop, as opposed to the basic editing tools available in Publisher which I used in the prelim task. With the tools available in Photoshop I feel that I was better equipped to reach out to a particular audience by using brush tools, render effects and a larger variety of colours to connote a genre.

I have set up a Facebook feedback group to gain audience comments as suggestions for improvements in the late and final stages of development rather than using comments on the blog and using polls and questionnaires. I feel that by setting a feedback group up on Facebook, it would have been much easier to gain feedback as more people are likely to see and use the group as they use the site regularly, whereas a questionnaire and/or poll is likely to be missed by people as they don't wish to spend extra time giving feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment